OUR CORE VALVES
CORE VALUES THAT GUIDE OUR ACTIONS
We value integrity, honesty and are genuine to our goals and vision. Commitment, truthfulness and transparency are attributes we cherish and seek to embrace at all times.
Quality is paramount in all our ventures. We constantly strive for distinction and efficiency.
We work as a team, encourage creativity, help improve and respect each other’s views. In so doing, we create a fun and healthy working environment for progress.
As stewards of God’s creation and resources, we demand ourselves high standards of professionalism and accountability to our beneficiaries, co-workers and partners.
“You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit, fruit that will last. Then the father will give you whatever you ask in my name” John 15:16. We are result oriented and endeavor to yield lasting fruits under every circumstances. God is more interested in fruits, not flowers. Our works should therefore be a manifestation of this.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe in the Holy Scriptures/Holy Bible; the Old and New Testament and that it’s the word of God, fully inspired by the Holy Spirit, inherent in the original writings, and of supreme and final authority in faith and life (II Tim. 3:16, II Peter 1:21, Psalms 119:89, John 12:47-48, Rev. 22:19)
- We believe in one God, existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, co-equal and eternal (Gen. 1:1,26-27, Isaiah 44:6, Matt 28:19, II Cor. 13:14, Deut. 6:4)
- We believe that Jesus Christ is God, the living Word who became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His virgin birth. (Matt. 1:18, 22-23, John 1:14, Phil. 2:6-7)
- We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God. And that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and in case of those who reach moral responsibility, show themselves to be sinners in thought, word and deed (Gen. 1:27, Romans 1:18, 3:23, 5:12, Psalms 51:5)
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood (Rom. 5:8, 6:23, Eph. 2:8-9)
- And we believe that all who are born again of the Holy Spirit receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ, and therefore become children of God (John 1:12-13, 3:3, 5,6).
- We believe the Holy Spirit has come into the world to reveal and glorify Christ and to apply the saving work of Christ to men. He convicts and draws sinners to Christ, imparts new life to them, continually indwells them from the moment of spiritual birth and seals them until the day of redemption. His fullness, power and control are appropriate in the believer’s life by faith. (John 16:8-14, 2 Corinthians 5:5-7, Ephesians 1:13, Acts 1:8)
- We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension in the heavens and in His present life there for us as high priest and advocate (I Cor. 15:1-4, Acts 1:9, Heb. 7:22-25)
- We believe in the blessed hope, the personal and visible return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to reign (Acts 1:11, I Thess. 3:13, 4:14-17, Rev. 19:7, 20:15)
- We believe in the eternal security and everlasting blessedness of the saved and the eternal conscious punishment of the lost (John 3:16-18, 1 John 5:11-13, Rev. 20:15, Mark 9:48)
- We believe that Christ instituted the ordinances of Baptism and the Lord’s Super, to be observed until He comes (Matt. 26:26-29, I Cor. 11:23-26, Matt. 28:19-20)
- We believe the Lord Jesus Christ commanded all believers to proclaim the gospel throughout the world and to disciple men of every nation. The fulfillment of that Great Commandment requires that all worldly and personal ambitions be subordinated to a total commitment to Christ. (Mathew 28:19-20, Romans 10:13-15, Isaiah 52:7, Proverbs 11:30).